Valentine’s Day rubs a nerve in me.
It makes me feel very protective of the single people in my life.
I hate that we have a holiday that underscores everyone’s relationship status.
My mind continuously goes to how February 14th makes singles feel — especially women.
Which is why this episode is dedicated to SINGLES.
Today, I celebrate you.
Not in the trite ways we see on social media.
You’ll get no suggestions of “personal care” from me today.
What you WILL get is answers to:
- Why we feel so much pressure to have an intimate relationship.
- How to navigate 2/14 if you’re in a “situationship.”
- How to take the weight off the day if it’s making you feel less-than.
- How to have fun as a single on Valentine’s Day.
Mostly, I want all my SINGLES to know that there is nothing wrong with being single. Which is why I’m celebrating you today.
- Modern Mix Tape 10% off with code DrDarcy
- OMG Yes
- For Star Gazers
- Getting Lost
- Birthstone Bracelet
- Manscape Grooming Kit
- Nice bottle of bourbon
- Curious Elixirs
- Why I Love You Jar
- I’ll Do Your Thing
- Never Have I Ever Eaten This Stuff
- Acts of Kindness Jar
- We’ll do it your way tonight
- Dinner Scavenger Hunt